Prime Corporation was established in March 1999, initially as a consulting business catering to the needs of businesses who required guidance on the intricacies of WHS legal responsibilities and how they applied to business.
Since then the business has grown to become a multi-faceted corporation with expertise in WHS systems, Environment and Sustainability systems Training, Injury Management, Modern Slavery Act, Industrial Manslaughter, CM3 and Avetta Contractor programs, FSC/PEFC systems, Electrical Test & Tag and Traffic Management.
Prime are market leaders in WHS consulting, QA Environmental and Sustainability consulting, WorkSafe and Injury Management compliance. Having worked with small business through to blue chip giants, Prime has the expertise to ensure your business is compliant with the relevant State OHS/WHS Act and OHS/WHS Regulations.
As training providers, Prime are able to deliver a range of courses with flexible delivery options such as face-to-face or online. It doesn’t matter if you’re currently in the workforce or you’ve decided to return to work we have a range of training options to suit your needs.
- Prime completed first overseas assignment in New Zealand in 2014 to become an International company. Projects in New Zealand and China began and have continued since 2016 with Singapore and Hong Kong due to commence in 2022.
- Prime has seen significant growth in helping clients meet their Legal obligations towards Modern Slavery Act, Industrial Manslaughter and Chain of Responsibility
- Prime launched new venture capital division in 2016. Prime Strategic Investments will be a platform for business start-up’s or existing companies to obtain a capital injection or management expertise through debt or equity to support their future growth or business turnaround project. Prime Corporation are pleased to advise that we have completed 3 investments thus far.
- Thank you to all our loyal clients who participated in the development of our new corporate logo. This was launched in June 2016.
- Primecorp Test and Tag division has undergone it’s recertification audit in March 2021. It is believed that we are the only electrical test and tag business in Australia with certification in ISO9001, ISO14001, AS/NZS4801 and ISO45001.
- As a result of this certification, Primecorp Test & Tag has now been successful in wining many projects with public listed clients, private companies and Government work